HOW TO READ THE SIZE CHART?
- Check the "BODY SIZE CHART" and find a cell according to the number matching your body measurements in cm.
- Compare your body measurements to the garment sizes.
- The right size is usually in between the selection.
Example: Say your sizes match or in between the selection highlighted in green.
- For tops and long dresses, choose size L
- For short dresses, choose size XL
- For stretchy leggings, choose size XL
- For non-stretchy trousers, choose size XXL
HOW TO USE A SIZE GUIDE?
Click on a "SIZE GUIDE" popup and compare your international size to the garment's brand size.
Example: Say you are buying Killstar clothing item, your European size is 40, You have Punk Rave clothing in size XL and it suits you well, your jeans are usually 32-34 inch waist.
- This means you have to buy size L of Killstar clothing.
HOW TO READ THE LAY FLAT SIZE CHART?
- Compare the lay-flat measurements of your best-fit garment with our "Lay flat" garment size table, located in the "SIZE CHART" tab under the product photo.
- Lay flat chart is useful when you can't measure your body circumference but can check the lay-flat measurements of your best-fit clothing.
- To find the garment's length - always check the "lay flat size chart.
Please always thoroughly check the SIZE GUIDE INFO
The size chart varies from brand to brand and from collection to collection.
- Always check the "SIZE CHART" for each product you want to buy.
- You may have an L size for the Killstar brand but XXL for Punk Rave.
- You may have an M size on some Punk Rave brand items but an XL on other items from the Asian collection.
INDIVIDUAL SIZE CHARTS
- Most clothing has individual size charts (including lay flat sizes and lengths) in the "SIZE CHART" tab under the product photo.
For more information on how to measure yourself and choose the right size, please check the SIZING section.